Mixed berry muffin recipe
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbls baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup maple syrup
2/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup milk
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and line muffin tins with paper muffin cases butter and a dust with flour
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Gently fold in the berries, spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake 25 minutes.
How did your mixed berry muffin recipe turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Find more great kids lunch ideas at Little Lunch Love