SUSHI SANDWICH RECIPE
1. Vinegared rice
3. Sweet potato
4. Pickled eggplant
5. Pickled cabbage
7. Shitaake mushroom
1. Make sushi rice
2. Prepare vinegar sauce for rice
3. Prepare marinade for tofu/ sweet potato
4. Prepare marindade for cabbage
5. Shred cabbage
6. Prep shitaake mushrooms and bake
7. Slice sweet potato
8. Wash and spin spinach
9. Slice avocado
10. Put pickled eggplant in bowl
PICKLED RED CABBAGE
1. A wedge of red cabbage, sliced thinly
2. ½ cup rice vinegar
3. tbsp sugar or maple syrup
4. tsp fine sea salt
5. 1 clove of garlic, crushed with the side of a knife
VINEGAR SAUCE FOR RICE
14 tbsp of rice vinegar, 2 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of soy sauce in a bowl.
1 tbsp tamari (GF) or soy sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp neutral oil
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
2 tsp rice vinegar
* First Image showcased for illustration purposes. Image from lazykatkitchen.com
Thank you for joining us, to watch how I prepared this delicious dish, please follow our video on Instagram.
Note: we're not cooking gurus, we just love making new recipes and having fun while creating them (insert smiley face)
Also, please don't forget to tag us using #SYrecipes on your post for a chance to win a Petite Poche.
Have fun and stay tuned for more fun recipes!
Founder of SoYoung.